We particularly seek to provide space and encouragement for :
- Community Arts
- Children and Young People
- Community Meetings and Events
- Education and Training
Spaces Available For Use :
- THE CHRISTCHURCH ROOM. A large hall with seating for 80 people. A mix of carpet and vinyl flooring and a small kitchenette makes this room suitable for a wide variety of different uses. This room is suitable for under-8's.
- THE ST. STEPHEN ROOM. A medium-sized room with seating for up to 16 people, popular for small meetings and teaching/training sessions. This room is suitable for under-8's. It can be subdivided, if required, to form two small rooms. This is particularly popular as a creche for large events in the Christchurch Room.
- THE ENTRANCE FOYER/CAFE. An informal space for evening meetings, displays, public consultations and informal teaching sessions.
- THE ST. AIDAN & TRINITY ROOMS. Located in the church basement, they are spacious rooms that each can take up to 20 people. These rooms have no natural light from windows so are not suitable for all day sessions, but would be very suitable for a half day meeting, training session or workshop. You are welcome to view these rooms by arrangement
- THE CHURCH. Provides seating for 400 people and is particularly suitable for very large meetings and concerts. There is a piano and an excellent pipe organ.
- Parking is available at the church for event organisers and participants with disabilities. Parking for other participants is available in Stratford Shopping Centre. Public transport access is excellent. (see here for a map)
- We can provide OHP, TV/Video player, CD/Tape player, portable PA system and flipchart easels for all meetings. Users need to bring their own flipchart pads and OHP acetates.
- We provide reception cover for all events.
- There is wheelchair access to all parts of the building except The St Aidan and Trinity Rooms.
- Tea, coffee, bottled water and biscuits are available at extra cost. These need to be ordered when your meeting is booked.
- The main kitchen is only available by special arrangement.
- Alcoholic drinks can only be served by written permission of the vicar.
- We do not accept bookings for religious meetings - any religious events have to be organised as part of our Anglican ministry.
- We do not accept bookings for public meetings which we perceive to be of a campaigning or political nature.
Phone the church office on 020 8503 1913
or send an e-mail to the Office Administrator.